If you have heard something about fluids, but want to know more about them, this article is for you! Here we will consider how these products differ from creams, what they are, for which skin types they are suitable and how to introduce them into your care.
Facial fluid - what is it?
First of all, a fluid is a texture. Technically, this product is one type of cosmetic product that can solve various skin problems. Just like, say, cream. But unlike the latter, the fluid has a lighter and thinner texture, which is instantly absorbed and provides intensive hydration. And all because in its composition you will find neither silicones nor "heavy" oils, which create the feeling of a thick product.
The fluids also contain active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, vitamins and plant extracts that help restore, rejuvenate and strengthen the skin. Thanks to its weightless consistency, this product is easily absorbed and does not leave a sticky feeling.
That is why owners of oily and combination skin love fluids so much. But, thanks to the various active components in the composition, they are able to do more - protect against ultraviolet rays, reduce the manifestation of inflammation, pigmentation and wrinkles on the skin, and they can also be tinted, helping to create a weightless base for makeup.
Kinds of fluids
1. Moisturizing. This is the basic task of any facial fluid. Whatever its specific purpose, hydration is what it will provide by default. Such products often contain hyaluronic acid, herbal extracts, and light cosmetic oils.
2. Sunscreen. If you don't like using sunscreens because they are too thick, then a fluid with SPF is just what the doctor ordered. Despite their "weightlessness", they can have a degree of protection up to SPF 50. Sunscreen fluids are quickly absorbed, do not provide additional shine and at the same time are a reliable barrier against UV radiation without feeling like a mask or "pancake" on the face.
3. Ancient. Anti-age fluids contain many components that fight for the youth of your skin. In their composition, you can often find oils, collagen, hyaluronic acid, peptide complexes, squalane, niacinamide and many other ingredients that will help stop time and reduce the signs of age-related changes.
4. Matting. These fluids are ideal for oily and combination skin: they help get rid of unwanted shine, normalize sebum production and restore hydrolipidic balance. In addition to matting and moisturizing, such products often have components that reduce inflammation and prevent the appearance of new ones, which is what skin prone to rashes needs. These ingredients include niacinamide, vitamin C, non-comedogenic oils, plant extracts, and rice powder.
5. Toning fluid. "Weightless" can be not only care cosmetics, but also decorative ones. Shade fluid is a tonal cream on minimalkas. It has a light texture and pigmentation and with its help you can create a natural make-up with the effect of "second skin". It's just the perfect tone for summer.
How to use fluid in your beauty routine?
Fluid can be the final touch in your daily skin care. That is, technically, it can be used to replace your usual moisturizing cream, which you use to complete cleansing and toning. This is a great solution for summer, especially for oily, combination and problematic skin.
By the way, most fluids perfectly cope with the role of a base for makeup - just let it soak in and start applying the tone.
If we talk about dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin, a gentle product after washing alone may not be enough. In this case, use it as an intermediate step in moisturizing (like, for example, a serum), covering it on top with a thicker cream.
Owners of a normal skin type can choose according to their feelings — if the hydration and care of the fluid is enough, it can be left on top.
Try our ANTI-STRESS FLUID with ceramides and coenzyme Q10 for intense hydration and skin protection. Order on the website.