Medical includes various internal diseases of the body. For cosmetology - anatomical features, fatigue and lack of sleep, age-related loss of skin tone, bad habits, insufficient water balance, improper care. Let's consider them in more detail.
- Anatomical features. If the skin in this area is thin by nature, the vessels located around the eyes can shine through it and visually create bruises.
- Loss of collagen. With age, the skin in this area becomes thinner and drier, loses its elasticity, so dark vessels under the eyes can become more visible.
- Improper water balance, when you don't drink enough water, poor diet and bad habits can make your skin look dehydrated and dull. It can also be visually perceived as a dark color around the eyes.
- Overwork and lack of sleep. When we don't get enough sleep, it affects the condition of our skin. She becomes pale, dull. But visually, such circles under the eyes may not be as dark as hereditary ones.
- Vessels become darker due to impaired blood circulation.
- The skin around the eyes becomes thinner, due to which the vessels become more visible.
How to deal with bruises under the eyes?
To visually reduce bruises, you need to work in two directions:
- Relieve tension from blood vessels, improve blood circulation.
- Take care of the condition of the skin so that it is moisturized, elastic and dense.
These methods do not cost anything, but give a noticeable result.
Also, to improve blood circulation, we can choose creams for the area under the eyes that contain the following components:
- vitamin C;
- hyaluronic acid;
- vitamin E;
- tranexamic acid.