This antitype of problems is familiar to every person:
- Bags under the eyes. These are pronounced swellings due to the accumulation of fluid in the body, which occur periodically or constantly.
- Dark circles. This is a mini version of bruises: darkening appears due to problems with blood vessels.
- Dry skin. In addition to the influence of various external factors, we ourselves often rub, itch and stretch the skin around the eyes.
- Small wrinkles. They are also called mimic because they appear through active facial expressions.
How to choose the right eye cream
Creams for the eyelids and eyes are usually dense in texture due to moisturizing components. Too "light" products will not allow you to achieve the optimal level of hydration of thin skin. At the same time, night creams are thicker and richer, and day creams are absorbed faster to save you time for applying makeup.
Pay attention to the recommendations for your skin type. There are universal products for all types of skin, and there are only for normal, non-greasy and dry skin. If you use a thick cream on oily skin, it can be harmful.
Components with proven effectiveness :
- Hyaluronic acid works as a hydrofixer, keeping moisture in the cells. It gives them elasticity and firmness, forms the oval of the face, therefore it is considered an anti-aging component.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant. The vitamin is able to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, so it is often used in creams.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) normalizes the secretion of skin fat, initiates regeneration at the cellular level, and increases protective properties. And all this is very important for the delicate area around the eyes.
- Caffeine penetrates into the cells and helps to relieve swelling.
Basic rules for using cream around the eyes
The cream should be applied strictly according to the instructions, avoiding contact with the mucous membrane and in the corners of the eyes. Please note that some products can be applied to the eyelids, while others should not be applied. In addition to the manufacturer's recommendations, consider:
- Regularity of application. There will be a lasting effect if you do not skip moisturizing.
- Time of day. Moisturize with a light texture in the morning before makeup, and with a thick one in the evening before going to bed.
- Technology. During application, lightly touch with fingertips, and do not rub the product, so as not to stretch the thin skin.
- Dosage. Neither too much nor too little, but enough. Only in this way will the skin receive the required amount of active components and will not overheat under a thick layer of cream.
- Manufacturer's age recommendations. Means for mature skin are more oily and concentrated, and for young skin - light. Use a formula designed for your age.